During the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we are short of manpower and some of our services are temporarily experiencing delays. During weekends, our wait time could be 30-45 minutes and we might have a slower response by email or social media.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where can I collect reward points with my purchase?
We officially launch our own CoCo app system (Ontario) starts from March 1st, 2021; you can collect points directly by ordering on our app or in the store. Please note that all Vicinity/Fivestar points were auto-transferred on April 30th, 2021 to customers’ CoCo app account (with the same phone number.)
After May 1st, 2021 all Fivestar company machines were removed from all Ontario stores.
2. How to collect CoCo points in the store?
Tell our staff your phone number that is linked to your account. You will collect 1 point for every drink you purchased in the store.
- Order directly on our CoCo app
- Tell our staff or key in your phone number that is linked to your CoCo app account.
- Scan your QR code from the app
*Niagra Fall store doesn’t collect points for in-store purchases. Please download our CoCo app and collect points directly on the app.
3. How to collect points on CoCo app?
Download our app through Google or Apple store. You will atomically collect CoCo points for all purchases in the app – 1 point for one drink.
4. Need support for CoCo App?
If you have any problems with CoCo app system, please contact email@example.com with your account information. Our technical support will help you with the problems.
5. How to redeem points for the rewards?
You can redeem one free drink (any size plus additional toppings) at any Ontario location. 1 free drink per 10 points collected.
For redeeming points on CoCo app, please follow the steps below via our app (If you see a QR code on the reward page, please update to the latest version):
- 1. Choose the location you want to pick up your drink and make your order. (make sure location and all order details are correct)
- 2. Click punch card (buy 10 get 1 free) below loyalty card then add to cart (scan at the store is not available)
- 3. Visit the store to pick up a free drink(s). The text message may get delayed. Please ask our staff in the store if you don’t receive any notifications.
- *Kindly note if there are customers in the store, the staff will serve them first to ensure the number of people in the store.
6. Can I collect/redeem points from website orders?
No points will be collected through website orders.
7. Does CoCo have a VIP program?
Yes, we have a VIP program, and customers can get an additional 50 cents off each drink if they are CoCo VIPs. Customers can apply VIP discounts on monthly promotions unless otherwise stated.
8. How to become a CoCo VIP?
- Redeem 100 CoCo app points to get VIP status on your app. Please inquiry in the store or send details with your phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All physical VIP cards should be hand-in at the store to convert them to the app. The deadline was May 31st, 2021.
9. How do I claim my VIP discount?
- Order directly on CoCo app
- Provide your phone number linked to CoCo app account to the staff, and they will check your status.
10. Some reward points are missing from my system. What should I do?
If you think your points are missing, please contact our support in the app, social media, or email us at email@example.com. Please provide your phone number, receipt, and a screenshot of the reward card.
11. I lost my VIP status.
The VIP cannot be reversed back after it’s done for a week so you won’t lose your VIP status.
12. I have an issue ordering on a third-party app.
If you order our drinks via a third-party delivery app such as UberEats, DoorDash Fantuan, …etc., please contact them directly if there are any issues such as delay or order error.
13. I received the wrong drink(s) from an online/app order. What should I do?
If you receive the wrong drink via purchase in the store, CoCo website link, or CoCo app, please contact the store directly. If you cannot reach them, please contact our support in the app, social media, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your phone number, photo(s) of the drink(s) with a drink label & the receipt which include store location, purchase date/time and order details.
14. Does CoCo offer birthday specials?
Sorry, currently we don’t offer any birthday special or reward programs.
15. Does CoCo offer gift cards?
Our gift card can only be used in the store and is only valid below locations:
- 3300 Midland Ave, Unit 36, Scarborough
- 8360 Kennedy Rd, Unit B15, Markham
- 371 Spadina Ave, Toronto
- 352 Queen St West, Toronto
- 9555 Yonge S,t Unit 1, Richmond Hill
- 4205 Keele St, Unit 12, North York
- 1571 Sandhurst Cir, Unit 105A, Scarborough
- 60 Brain Harrison Way, Unit 4, Scarborough
- 31 Tapscott Rd, Unit 99, Scarborough
- 1111 Davis Dr, Unit 21, Newmarket
- 3175 Rutherford Rd Unit 60, Vaughan
- 7398 Yonge St Unit 17d, Thornhill
- 5221 Hwy 7 Unit 100, Unionville
16. Does CoCo have a Venngo program?
Venngo program is only available in the store at certain locations:
- 96 Main St. E, Hamilton
- 203 Lester St., Waterloo
- 372 Yonge St., Toronto
- 30 Eglinton Ave. W, Mississauga
- 648 Yonge St., Toronto
- 890 Don Mills Rd., North York
- 1800 Simcoe St. N, Oshawa
Customers need to show staff the coupon or internal Venngo login to get the discount of 20% off on any drinks The program cannot be combined with any other promotional offers or discounts.
17. I forgot to collect points in the store or gave the wrong phone number:
Please note we are not able to adjustment once customers left the store after ordering. If you order in the store, please notify our staff you have a reward account that you want to collect points. We recommend placing orders on our app directly to prevent such cases from happening again in the future.
18. My bank account got charged but orders didn’t go through via CoCo app:
Due to the merchant did not accept your order – the pending charges are not immediately removed from your statement. There may be a period while it is still visible to you. The charge will be removed after a bit of time. This time varies depending on the bank and the type of card used for the transaction and usually takes 7-10 business days. If 10 business days have passed and the charge still exists on your account, the best course of action is to let your bank know about it so they can remove it.
19. My CoCo app account got locked:
That’s usually the payment issue such as your credit card is expired, over limited or billing info is not match with your bank. Please provide your phone number linked to the app account to email@example.com, meanwhile, contact your bank for the correct information to input it again after we unlock your account. It will take about 1-2 business days.
20. Change your phone number on an existing account
If you already register CoCo app account but want to change your phone number, this needs to be done by the app team. Please provide your phone number and screenshot/attachment that has your name and phone number on it such as phone bill/login/text/pic to firstname.lastname@example.org, it will take about 3-5 business days.
21. Ordered at the wrong location on the app.
Kindly note that we put a disclaimer to notify customers to confirm all details before finishing the orders. If the drinks are already made there is nothing much we can do. Please call the store right away.
22. Additional information:
- Please note our label on the drink only shows the original price. Even during the promotion period, the label will still be the regular price. If you have concerns about the price, please check your actual receipt or bank statement.
- Kindly note the price on the delivery platform may be different from our regular menu.
- All promotional drinks will only be launched in the store or/and our CoCo app.
- Kindly note we only manage stores in Ontario, Canada. Any location outside the province/country is out of our reach. Please reach out to locals directly as we are under different management and we don’t have their contact info either.
- All latest news including recruitment information will be posted on our social media, please follow us on @CoCoTeaOntario
Items & prices can vary at some stores, please check details in your local store.
CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms at any time by posting the amended terms. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately. Please check the latest information posted herein to inform yourself of any changes.