During the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we are short of manpower and some of our services are temporarily experiencing delays. During weekends, our wait time could be 30-45 minutes and we might have a slower response by email or social media.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Where can I collect reward points?
Currently, we have two reward point systems at most Ontario locations, one is Vicinity/Five-star system, and the other is our own CoCo app system. Please note that points are not transferable from one system to another.
2. How to collect the Vicinity/Five-star points?
Tell our staff your phone number that is linked to your account. You will collect 1 point for every drink you purchased in the store.
Currently no Vicinity/five-star points system at the following locations:
145 Kingston Rd. E, Unit 18, Ajax
808 York Mills Rd., Unit 31, North York
120B Earl Grey Dr., Ottawa
2520 Eglinton Ave. W, Unit 7, Mississauga
1021 Gerrard St. E, Toronto
2000 Appleby Line, Unit G05, Burlington
How to use vicinity/five-star points at the above stores
- Download the five-star app and show the cashier there are more than 100 unused points in your account to get the VIP discount.
- Redeem free drinks by vicinity/five-star points are not available at the location.
3. How to collect points on the CoCo app?
Download our app through Google or Apple store. You will atomically collect CoCo points for all purchases in the app – 1 point for one drink. Please note you cannot scan the QR code to collect points.
4. Need support for the CoCo app?
If you have any problems with the CoCo app system, please contact email@example.com with your account information. Our technical support will help you with the problems.
5. How to redeem points for the rewards?
You can redeem one free drink (any size plus additional toppings) at any Ontario locations. 1 free drink per 10 points collected.
For redeeming Vicinity/five-star points, please provide your phone number to the cashier and request to redeem a free drink when you are in the store.
For redeeming points on the CoCo app, please follow the steps below via our app (If you see a QR code on the reward page, please update to the latest version):
- 1. Choose the location you want to pick up your drink and make your order. (make sure location and all order details are correct)
- 2. Click punch card (buy 10 get 1 free) below loyalty card then add to cart (scan at the store is not available)
- 3. Visit the store to pick up a free drink(s). The text message may get delayed. Please ask our staff in the store if you don’t receive any notifications.
- *Kindly note if there are customers in the store, the staff will serve them first to ensure the number of people in the store.
6. Can I collect/redeem points from website orders?
No points will be collected through website orders.
7. Does CoCo have a VIP program?
Yes, we have a VIP program, and customers can get an additional 50 cents off each drink if they are CoCo VIP. Customers can apply VIP discounts on monthly promotions unless otherwise stated.
8. How to become a CoCo VIP?
- Redeem 100 Vicinity/Five-star points to get a physical VIP card. To claim the discount, you need to present this card every time in the store, or
- Keep 100 unused Vicinity/Five-star points in your account, and you will automatically become our VIP.
9. How do I claim my VIP discount?
- Please present your VIP card in the store, or
- Provide your phone number linked to the Vicinity/Five-star account to the staff, and they will check your status. Please note if your account has less than 100 unused points, you will not be able to claim the discount at the time of the purchase.
- Please note the VIP discount can only be claimed in the store. Currently, you cannot redeem your VIP discount on in-app purchases.
10. Some reward points are missing from my system. What should I do?
If you think your points are missing, please contact our support in the app, social media, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your phone number and a screenshot of the reward card.
11. I lost my VIP card.
You have to show your physical VIP card to claim your VIP discount. CoCo does not take any responsibility for broken or lost VIP cards.
12. I have an issue ordering on a third-party app.
If you order our drinks via a third-party delivery app such as UberEats, DoorDash…etc., please contact them directly if there are any issues such as delay or order error.
13. I received the wrong drink(s) from an online/app order. What should I do?
If you receive the wrong drink via purchase in the store, CoCo website link, or CoCo app, please contact our support in the app, social media, or email us at email@example.com with your phone number, photo(s) of the drink(s) & the receipt which include store location, date/time and order details.
14. Does CoCo offer birthday specials?
Sorry, currently we don’t offer any birthday special or reward programs.
15. Does CoCo offer gift cards?
Our gift card can only be used in the store and only valid below locations:
- 371 Spadina Ave., Toronto
- 352 Queen S.t W, Toronto
- 3300 Midland Ave., Scarborough
- 105A – 1571 Sandhurst Circle, Scarborough
- Unit 4 – 60 Brian Harrison Way, Scarborough
- 4205 Keele St., North York
- 8360 Kennedy Rd., Markham
- 9555 Yonge St., Richmond Hill
16. Does CoCo have a Venngo program?
Venngo program is only available in the store at certain locations:
- 630 Bloor St. W, Toronto
- 648 Yonge St., Toronto
- 372 Yonge St., Toronto
- 890 Don Mills Rd., North York
- 2458 Dundas St. W, Mississauga
- 1177 Central Parkway W, Mississauga
- 1548 Main St. W, Hamilton
- 30 Eglinton Ave. W, Mississauga
- 2520 Eglinton Ave. W Unit 7, Mississauga
- 145 Kingston Rd. East, Ajax
- 96 Main St. E, Hamilton
- 203 Lester St., Waterloo
- 1800 Simcoe St. N, Oshawa
Customers need to show staff the coupon or internal Venngo login to get the discount of 20% off on any drinks The program cannot be combined with any other promotional offers or discounts.
17. Additional information:
- Please note our label on the drink only shows the original price. Even during the promotion period, the label will still be the regular price. If you have concerns about the price, please check your actual receipt or bank statement.
- Kindly note the price on the delivery platform may be different from our regular menu.
- All promotional drinks will only be launched in the store or/and our CoCo app.
- All latest news including recruitment information will be posted on our social media, please follow us on @CoCoTeaOntario
CoCo reserves the right, at its discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these terms at any time by posting the amended terms. In the event that any changes are made, the revised terms and conditions shall be posted on this website immediately. Please check the latest information posted herein to inform yourself of any changes.